SEO: THE BASIS OF ANY GREAT MARKETING FUNNEL IS A GREAT WEBSITE
Your funnel won’t convert if your website isn’t designed to attract users or rank well in the search engines. At its core, Google and other search engines are looking for relevance. The more relevant your content to the user’s search, the more likely you are to rank higher for it organically.
This means that every page of your website that you want to rank should follow this basic structure:
- Put your chosen keyword in the title tag
- Repeat the same keyword once in the meta description
- Repeat the same keyword in your Heading 1 tag (the largest heading size)
- Repeat the same keyword in your Heading 2 tag (the second-largest size) a couple of times
- Pepper that same keyword throughout your content in a way that makes sense and flows well.
- Once you’ve got the SEO foundation for a properly-optimized website set up, the next step is to connect your products to various shopping feeds.
NEXT STEP: SHOPPING FEEDS
Shopping feeds allow your website visitors to browse your jewelry products on sites like Facebook or Google Shopping. You can then direct users back to your website through these product feeds.
You can also leverage Instagram which is a fantastic channel as many people enjoy browsing and brainstorming different jewelry ideas — especially engagement rings. Once you set up your business profile on Instagram, you can then apply to be an Instagram Shop.
Connecting your feeds to Google and social media creates a sort of “lead feed cycle” that gets prospects interested in your products and engaged with your brand.
AUTOMATING YOUR FUNNEL
Of course, all of these steps sound like a huge digital marketing undertaking on top of your already burgeoning to-do list, right? Well, not to worry, because you can automate much of the process so that lead generation happens continuously and automatically. Here’s how to do it:
- Leverage paid ads through Google Ads, Google Shopping Campaigns and take advantage of free organic search engine traffic to get users into your funnel
- Install a tracking pixel on your website so that Google and Facebook can use it to show users the same products they were viewing on those respective networks, on your website.
- This pixel will allow you to take advantage of Dynamic Retargeting Ads to remind them of the product as they visit other websites. Google’s Display Network shows ads on over one million websites — over 90% of the entire internet!
- Once you have an audience generated on Facebook, create a “Lookalike Audience” that matches the same buying patterns of the users in your retargeting list.
- From there, you can also upload your email list into Facebook as a custom audience and create a Lookalike
- Audience based on those demographics.
- Use Klaviyo to set up automated email nurturing campaigns to any clients who are in your list and also browsing your website.
- Encourage visitors who are browsing your website for the first time to sign up to your email list.
- Lather, Rinse, Repeat!
Of course, this highly simplified set of steps takes some time to set up, but once it’s done, you can continue to follow these steps time and time again to attract more leads to your website
DYNAMIC ADS OR COLD TRAFFIC CAMPAIGNS?
We’re often asked when setting up funnels to sell jewelry online, is it better to go with cold traffic campaigns or dynamic ads? The answer is that both have their advantages and disadvantages.
For example, cold traffic campaigns don’t convert as well, but they’re great for overall brand awareness, while dynamic ads convert better since you can retarget users that have already viewed your product. The type of campaign you choose will depend entirely on your goals for that campaign.
NEED HELP SETTING UP YOUR MARKETING FUNNELS?
Although this guide takes you through the steps of how to set up a marketing funnel for your online jewelry store, it’s one thing to read the steps and another thing to actually do them. If you get stuck along the way, help is here!
Reach out to us at GemFind Digital Solutions and let us help you create automated marketing funnels that bring you targeted users who are looking to buy jewelry online from a reputable company. Our unique apps, comprehensive marketing strategies, and responsible websites have helped jewelry store owners across the country and around the world reach more customers, sell more jewelry and build an engaged following on social media that can’t wait to hear from them
source - https://instoremag.com/a-marketing-funnel-for-selling-jewelry-online/